We are working in partnership with Barclays and ActionCoach to deliver a free workshop to business to help them drive growth.
The three hour event, due to be held from 9am at Barclays Bank in Finzels Reach, Bristol (BS1 6BX) on 4 May 2017, will focus on the key areas in which every business needs to excel and will be based around six steps to success.
These steps have been developed and proven during 20 years’ worth of business coaching and has helped thousands of businesses across the globe to grow or make their businesses easier to run.
- Mindset – what makes successful business owners successful?
- Destination – do you really know where your business is going
- Financials – what do you need to know to make the right decisions
- KPIs – what Key Performance Indicators drive your business
- Delivery – how to deliver consistently your product or service
- Sales and Marketing – how to create predictable cash flow and profit
- Team – the six keys to a winning team and keeping them motivated
During the session, entitled Strategies for Growth, attendees will hear from our own and Barclays’ team as well as Simon Buck from ActionCoach – one of the world’s leading business coaching organisations.
Sarah Jenkins, Partner at Milsted Langdon’s Bristol Office, said: “This event will offer businesses a fantastic chance to gain a deeper understanding of what leads to growth and is based around a structured and proven technique.
“Working with ActionCoach and Barclays means that those attending will get a unique and useful insight into the approach, funding and processes needed to expand a business.”
If you would like to attend this event, please click here or contact us for more information.