The new rules surrounding VAT post-Brexit are complex and differ from one business to the next based on the products or services you supply and the activities that your business undertakes.
To help, our VAT Director Julian Borley has prepared a range of comprehensive guides to assist companies as they navigate the new rules.
HERE TO HELP
While the post-Brexit trade deal means that there are generally speaking no tariffs to pay when moving goods between the UK and EU, and vice versa, a number of challenges remain for many businesses.
We have a dedicated team who can assist you in taking practical steps to deal with the complexities of work and trade in the EU post-Brexit.
We can work with you to ensure the right safeguards and securities are in place to protect your business going forward.
Our experienced team can advise on the following areas:
- Advising overseas businesses and investors investing or starting up in the UK
- Company formation
- Corporate restructuring, business expansion and investment
- Finding customers overseas for your products
- Importing and exporting goods to and from the UK
- International tax planning
- Selling your business to an overseas buyer
- Supply contracts
- UK and international joint ventures including shareholders agreements
- Variations of existing contracts
- VAT compliance and registration in the UK and EU
We are helping a wide range of businesses adapt to the changes that came into effect on 1 January 2021, helping them minimise disruption and seek out new opportunities for growth and success around the world.
If you need any advice in respect of the new trade and working arrangements or would like to take advantage of any new overseas opportunities, then please contact our expert team.