The cost-of-living crisis is affecting an ever-increasing number of business owners and individuals.
The Covid pandemic, post-Brexit trading difficulties, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, rising inflation and unstable global money markets have together created a perfect storm of economic difficulties.
The latest inflation figures reveal that the cost-of-living rose by almost 9 per cent on the previous month – and although inflationary levels are easing slightly, compared to figures in excess of 10 per cent per month late last year, many businesses and their customers are still struggling financially.
Here at Milsted Langdon, we are here to support you and your business deal with economic uncertainties and help you weather the financial storms over the coming months.
Our accountancy and tax experts can provide your business with a wealth of support including:
- Health check and solvency assessment
- Preparation of cash-flow models
- Cost reduction/revenue enhancement recommendation
- Securing Time to Pay arrangements with HMRC
- Sourcing of alternative finance
- Ensuring all tax reliefs are claimed
- Investigate opportunities for additional revenue streams and funding options
We are here to support you and your business during the uncertain times which may lie ahead.
For more information about the help we offer or for an informal chat to discuss how we can support your business, contact us today.