- Member of the Practitioner Tax Committee for the ICAEW
- Member of the Making Tax Digital (MTD) Software Advisory Group for HMRC
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAEW)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT)
Sarah is a Audit and General Practice Partner at Milsted Langdon.
As COO, Sarah manages all the operational practices throughout the business, with her main objective being to drive change by improving efficiency, developing cohesion between the firm’s service lines across five offices, continuously reviewing and managing internal systems and controls, and introducing new technology.
Sarah also heads up Milsted Langdon’s Business Innovation team, which specialises in researching and introducing new technology – both externally to our clients to help their businesses thrive and internally across the firm.
As well as the above, Sarah looks after a significant portfolio of clients and has specialist experience in a range of sectors, including legal, property and the third sector.
She is an experienced business advisor, having worked extensively in the private sector, providing both accounting and taxation advice. Sarah trained with KPMG in the audit department dealing with both plcs and group structures prior to working as a tutor and then subsequently becoming audit partner in two mid-tier accountancy practices.
Sarah’s work has included:
- Experience in development and implementation of strategies for business growth
- Preparation of business plans and cash flow projections
- Training, coaching, mentoring and developing client staff in financial and general management matters
- Working with principal shareholders/directors assisting in restructuring
- Providing advice to partners on the merging of practices
- Due diligence investigations
- Financial reporting systems and controls, risk management and good governance in the Charity sector