Multi-award winning accountancy firm Milsted Langdon is proud to announce that it sponsored the recent Sedgemoor Business Excellence Awards in addition to sitting on the judging panel.
The annual awards recognise achievement across 11 categories:
- Micro business of the year (1-9 employees)
- Small business of the year (10-49 employees)
- Large business of the year (50+ employees)
- Independent trader/retailer of the year
- Charity of the year
- Family business of the year
- New business of the year
- Customer service excellence
- Young entrepreneur of the year
- Marketing campaign of the year
- International trader of the year
Jonathan Langdon, chairman and founding partner of the southwest-based firm, was a judge for six of the categories which all aim to recognise excellence in a different field.
Hosting the awards was locally born presenter of BBC Radio Somerset’s breakfast show, Emma Britton.
Jonathan Langdon commented: “The Sedgemoor Business Excellence Awards recognise success and achievement and so it is a great pleasure to be associated with these awards. It was a wonderful evening and my heartfelt congratulations go to all of the winners.”