As members of the MGI Worldwide network of professional advisers, we can provide international tax planning advice in jurisdictions around the world for companies, individuals and trusts.
Our team can provide advice on all aspects of international tax, including:
- Maximising double tax relief
- Cross-border transactions
- Group reorganisations
- Tax-efficient profit extraction
- Minimising exposure to double taxation and withholding taxes
- Assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Supporting internationally mobile employees and individuals
- Practical advice in respect of anti-avoidance legislation
- The exploitation of double tax treaties
- The application of the statutory non-residence test
- Holiday lets and the tax treatment of rented property overseas
To find out how our international tax advisers can help you, please contact us.