Personal tax advice

Thanks to our membership of the MGI worldwide global network we can work with local accountants in other jurisdictions to deliver joined-up advice on issues such as the tax treatment of rented properties overseas.

In addition, if you are non-UK domiciled or a foreign national, we can provide expert tax-planning advice.

Whether you’re emigrating from the UK or migrating to the UK, we can help demystify the tax rules and make sure you pay the right amount of tax, advising on offshore trusts, tax havens and international investment portfolios.

We can also provide advice on:

  • The exploitation of double tax treaties
  • The application of the statutory non-residence test

To find out how our international business advisers can help you, please contact us.